Thursday, September 6, 2012

Week 1

My name is Lexy Jacobson. I play volleyball and I run track. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I have an older brother, a yonger sister, and two younger brothers. I have a goldendoodle and hamster currently living with my family. My favorite sport to watch is baseball, but volleyball is definitely my favorite to play. I like to spend most of my summers at my aunts house on Bostwick Lake in Rockford. I like to go tubing, swimming, jet ski riding, and pontune boat riding. My dream is to attend Michigan State University next fall and as a career I would love to become a pediatrician.

I am taking this course because I want  to further my knowledge in biology to better prepare myself for college. In college I hope to study more biology so hopefully this course gives me more background in this study. 

I hope to get knowledge from this course that I can use later on in my college education. I also hope this class pushes me to really try hard in my work and take pride in it to prepare me for college next year. 



 

1 comment:

  1. NIce choice in schools, especially since MSU has two different medical schools so it opens more doors up for you. I feel bad for not noticing that you are on the track. Good luck this year.

    ReplyDelete